About Qatar Rail
Qatar is a developing nation, and to suit this development, another, reasonable, and productive method for getting both individuals and cargo around the nation was required.
Set up by Emiri order in 2011, Qatar Rail was given the command to outline and build up the nation’s rail system, and after the rail tasks are finished, oversee, work, and look after them.
Qatar Rail’s solution for Qatar’s transportation difficulties lies in three noteworthy activities:
• The Doha Metro: a for the most part underground rail system which unites groups inside of Doha and its rural areas
• The Lusail Light Rail Transit (LLRT): a cable car system giving agreeable and advantageous go inside of the new city of Lusail
• The Long Distance Passenger and Freight Rail: joining urban areas in the north and west with Doha, and the nation with the inevitable GCC rail.
When all the tasks are finished by 2030, the three systems will go about as one incorporated framework, permitting travelers to effortlessly exchange between them.
To meet its order, Qatar Rail has been given the obligation to:
• Develop the railroad area administrative structure
• Develop railroad models, that incorporates wellbeing, environment, and client administration
• Managing expenses and feasibilities
• Appoint and regulate the system administration experts to guarantee opportune conveyance and nature of administration
• Integrate the rail system with other prior methods of transport
• Develop railroad area arrangements (counting admission approaches) and systems
• Enforcing controls and norms on all rail administration administrators
|Quality Policy and Assurance Manager||Apply|
|Senior Contracts Expert||Apply|
|Contract Administration Manager||Apply|
Dear Job Seekers We (Jobmarshal.com) are no recruiters, instead of that we are just sharing the available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the Job Title / Apply, will direct you to the career page of that particular job provider, so Jobmarshal.com is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.